All the colours of the J2 rainbow covered by Stuart Smith in this week's J-Talk: Extra Time:
- Red haired GK keeps a clean sheet for leaders Niigata
- Orange at the bottom as Omiya slide
- Yellow peril for Giravanz Kitakyushu
- Green guts as Sagamihara & Matsumoto gain creditable draws
- Blue-Blitz Akita hold Jubilo, but concede a late equalizer
- Indigo inconsistency - Machida held in derby
- Violet vigilance as Kyoto creep up on the leaders
And some SILVER in the shape of Mr. Mike Innes' "Short Corner" as he takes you through the Emperor's Cup qualifying and a look at the latest J3 news.
Thanks to all who listen!