June 19, 2020
Who's ready for a financial facts & figures party? You are? Great, because Stuart Smith & Jon Steele deep dive into the finances of Japan's third tier and the discussions moves into some very interesting places.
- Where do clubs get their money from?
- How bad financially is the drop from J2 to J3?
- To what extent are private companies involved with clubs?
- What does it mean to actually be a supporter? Do you have to go to games? Is it a fan club membership? Is it wearing club colours?
- How important are the traditional supporter aspects - going to games, buying shirts etc - to the bottom line of the club finances?
As always, if you have any feedback, please send it this way. We really appreciate the support and with the J.League kicking back into full swing soon, we will be hitting our stride very soon indeed!